REGISTER HERE for FREE class or call (314) 717-1171 to hit it hard today
TITLE Boxing Club Rock Hill, MO offers explosive total body boxing and kickboxing workouts. Called the POWER HOUR, these group fitness classes capitalize on the training of professional boxers, kick-boxers and mixed martial artists. Plus, each Club features authentic Title Boxing equipment, including heavy bag stations, Title boxing ring, speed bags and double end bags, plus free weights and cardiovascular machines.
TITLE Boxing Club Rock Hill, MO provides premier weight loss and fitness club to people of all fitness levels. Results are guaranteed because all our trainers pledge and commit to your success!
An explosive fitness club where you can burn up to 1,000 calories per hour.
Call (314) 717-1171 and get your First Shot Free at TITLE Boxing Club Rock Hill, MO.
- Alison Andrews - Alison Andrews began her training in Shotokan Karate around the age of nine at Focus Martial Arts under Jim O’Hara. At […]
- Lainie Gault - Lainie Gault is the consummate fitness professional who by day is the Wellness Coordinator for a large corporation. She has a Master’s […]
- Meghan McHugh - Jersey girl, Meghan McHugh, began her athletic career in 2005 during high school where she focused on track, soccer, and […]
- Tracy Herold - Tracy began training with Muay Thai and American Style Kickboxing in 2007 and added Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to the mix in […]
- Chris Logan - Chris grew up watching Bruce Lee and Kung Fu theatre, so after high school everyone else went to college, Chris […]
- Jacob Thornton - Jacob has been involved in combat sports for 16 years. He has a background in wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, and MMA. […]
- Sergey Bunimovich - Sergey started training around the age of eight with Samooborona Bez Oruzhiya, a Russian martial art and combat sport literallhy […]
- Coach Wayne Johnson - Coach Wayne Johnson Wayne Johnson has over 42 years experience in boxing. He fell in love with the sweet science […]
- Matt Pennell - Matt grew up loving sports. Everything from motocross racing to being the starting quarterback for his football team. He started […]